THE SEXGAGEMENT (2)




 Dressed on cooperate: a white sleeveless shirt beneath the button-less grey suit she wore, and the matching grey trouser; sexily fitted on her elegant legs - Her thighs were graciously revealed; and the space-less form of the length between her upper thighs to her heavens - A V-curve with the "veeness"  of a fish tail. Her heel shoe put her few inches taller than me. I grabbed the two sides of her thighs, ran my right hand straight through her curves to her shoulders, pulled the handle of her bag and let it drop to the floor.  We both staggered past the living room. The aroma of the just delivered food trailed our move from the parlor to the kitchen. I dropped the delivery on-top the cabinet, to give my hands freer flexibility.

"So you won't even let me sit down before you start? Do you always have to make it so obvious that our relationship is all about sex? And NO - Don't reply, the next thing you will insult me with the what else do you have to offer phrase." Amaka blabbed, but I wasn't new to her craziness. Despite her words, she didn't try to pull away from me. I wonder if she knew she was better than the words she just said - Yes even though I said it once, she had taken my words out of context. I have come to conclude that Amaka enjoyed the setting of our relationship. Maybe because of her type of work, she seem to use me to get off the edge. Whatever it was, I was going to find out today.

"Do you want to eat first?" I asked as I disengaged to undress her.

Our height equaled as she removed her shoes, I helped to remove her trousers as I knew it was next. Totally naked, I held her waist and walked her to lean against the cabinet. Her small breasts bared; firmly sprouted like that of an under-teen - A feature I find the most charming about Amaka.

"You are the only person I know that is more sensitive than I." I whispered into her ears as pulled closer, my hardness pointedly pressed to her pussy region.

"I doubt that." She breathed. I grabbed her butt on both hands and pressed them intensely. Her hands ran through me, to halt on my hardness. She fondled my cock and whined her waist ecstatically, rubbing my cock around her pussy. I let go of her butt to feel my hands smoothly through her sides to her breasts: I cupped her boobs on both hands and nibbled my thumb softly across her nipples surface. She moaned.  I licked them to dampen them and continued the nibbled, her nipples stiffened and she held my butt tightly, pushed it on her in pleasure. She hastily pulled off the black Prada underpant I wore. 

Amaka is simply built; though with an overly protruded butt, her boobs looks like they are still in development process. Ebony, buzz cut and featherweight, she is the ideal sex goddess. Amaka is sexy, and not just that, she is smart. And she knew just how to use her powers. I have never met a girl that creamed more than her. We had become so used to each other that even on the night of her father's funeral, she insisted we had sex just so she could forget. And making love to her in her sorrows, she entrusted her entire life to me, and this has strengthened our bond.

Her smooth skin felt like powder as I caressed them. Her wetness had already soaked my cock head as she rubbed it on her clit. I pulled off a bit to put my hands around her, I carried her off the ground and gently dropped her on-top the cabinet. I opened the fridge close by and brought out the bowl of fruit salad from last night. I rested the bowl close to her butt: The charm of her body intensified with the fruits charmingly displayed next to her. I pondered on which to devour first. I rested my elbows on the cabinet to feed her the fruits one by one. While she ate the slightly chilled fruits, I fingered her - She ate from my right hand, while she moaned from the pleasure inflicted by the middle finger of my left hand. I rubbed it steadily across her clit, using the waters from her own wetness as lubricant, I rubbed her clit steadily, her waist whined, she moaned and tweaked her hips in pleasure - While she ate the fruits  I fed her. Now and then I would drop one fruit on her body to eat it out with my tongue.

I dropped a cut of the chilled watermelon on her nipples and softly licked it off, warming the cool with my tongue tip in a brisk switch of sensational temperature. She tweaked again and again in pleasure as my finger drilled the waters out of her. Her young breasts were almost but mere nipples as she lay face-up. I rolled my tongue round and round her nipples while sucking it up, her pussy widened as I did this, her waters emanated in abundance as her pussy walls melted to the pleasuring.

She moaned and moaned and I carried her down to put her to the bare floor. The tiles were cold from the AC's vapors but the heat of our bonding was enough to keep her warm. She held my waist in a desperate beckoning to penetrate and stroke her to utmost flooding. And as I did, my weight on her, my hardness in her and my hands firmly held on her waist to keep them at station for my deep and hard strokes. When I started to stroke her, she grabbed me tightly, and sucked on my lips and tongues hungrily - While I stroke her, her waters became more, and my cock swam in her rivers. As she came over and over, my hands tightly held around her curves, going between the hold and a vigorous pressing of her butts as I stroke her. This made her whine and opened up to all of my hardness. She kept moaning and begging me not to come yet.

But of course I wasn't coming yet, I was to do the least thing she had expected. And while we lay on the kitchen's floor, making love in the most ordinary way, in our nakedness and shamelessness - I revealed the Petite Twisted Vine Diamond Ring I had ordered from Macy's that took me almost 2 weeks to receive. Looking back at the stress I had to go through to receive the ring, and the charming piece of allurement beneath me - And the lifetime decision I was about to make; Made me query myself if I was really ready for this. And when I searched my heart and found that the answer was positive, I hurriedly revealed the ring and in the midst of my deep strokes, her deep and sensual moans, even as she ran her hands all over me in a rush of emotions, I whispered deep into her ears , interrupting her moaning:

"I want us to do this the next time as couples, I do not care if I am reasonable or not, I just want you to know that  I am willing to take our relationship to as far as it can get..."

I continued stroking, she moaned as I made it harder, then with a shaky voice she replied:

"Y--ess."

Our fingers clipped as mine fitted the spaces of hers, then I slowly withdrew my left to slide the ring into her engagement finger. She grabbed me so tight as the ring fitted in, and I stroke her with the deepest of energy - And we embraced tightly in a satisfactory arrival......#THESEXGAGEMENT

Comments

Hot Now