Storms And Orgasms


I had typed so much that my eyes became accustomed to the computer's brightness; in the absence of the sun's baring spectrum, the reddish,weak glow of the bedroom's bulb shone. The sun wielded this aura of excitement and energy, the red bulb carries it's own aura of sexiness; especially the way it polarized the designs of the wall's wrap. The wall wraps had an abstract depiction, the red glow filtered this design into blurry clouds. 


It was as though the room was surrounded by such red clouds. And beside these beautiful cloud stood a bogus bed, with an overly extended head board, sheets that were white in the day but now, in the absence of the sun, the sheet's whiteness was reddened. With my eyes buried on the laptop for over three hours, until now, as Iember beckoned my attention. I turned to behold the most gracious sight: Iember, naked on the reddened sheets, the red clouds flowing like clouds of lust around her. She intentionally postured her left thigh forward, head leaned on palms and elbow rightly rested on the bed. It took some time for my eyes to adjust to the red; her tensor fasciae muscles became clearer, baring the gloriousness of her thighs and legs.


I arose and ambled to the right bedside, held my left hand by the post and pushed the rest of me onto the bed. My body merged onto her as I landed; she re-curled and adjusted to a fetal pose. I pulled closer, threw my right hand over her belly and pulled her tightly to me. My right leg raised to cross over hers, my hardness at fullness, excitedly pressed to her butt; a rush of emotions ensued, and my hand maneuvered in shivers from her belly to cup her right breast. I gripped it [boob],withdrew my hold slowly to let my thumb rest on it, I nibbled her softly as we back cuddled. She stretched and yawned,  readjusting to a face-up posture. I let my right leg in between her legs, she tightened her thighs around it and I protruded  my knee by forming an angle with my leg, she whined and held my knee tightly, rubbing her pussy region around it.


I pulled my shoulders closer to have my head rested on her breasts, I fondled them with both hands, bent and rolled my tongue in a warm sluggish nibble around her nipples, switching nipples at it's hardening. Her juices were hot on my knee already, I straightened my leg and guided my hand in between her thighs, through to halt on her pussy's entrance. I slid in my middle finger, instantly drowned in her waters, i withdrew it slowly, stopping on the surface,I guided my middle finger slowly across the top of her pussy, gently brushing past her clitoris, she giggled and whined and tweaked her hips up in deep ecstasy.


I continued to nibble the area slightly above her clitoris in redundant halfway motion, she moaned and wetted so much that the sheet beneath her was covered in her drips. Seeing her watery she'd became made me feel powerful, I got on-top of her fully, sliding my cock in immediately. She gave a low moan as all of my hardness went in. I knelt while in her, pulled both of her legs and rested them on my shoulders. I stroke her deep like that, her juices running like an imbecile's saliva all over my dick and mons pubis. I stopped as her moans became too loud. Slowly I started to nibble her clitoris again with my cock hardly buried in her, she whined and held my hand; shakily guided it a little above her clit. I rubbed on it steadily, her waist whining in uniform to my nibbling. She moaned and held me so tight, my dick had become loose from her many waters. I continued to nibble as she shivered, tweaked and whined her waists on all sides, she let go to embrace me tight as she orgasmed.


I started to stroke, her juices pumping like discovered oil; deep, hard and sensual strokes had her gushing more waters, running her hands all over my chest, pressing on my butt in a flash of lust, she wound her legs around me and held me down, her waist vibrating as she came again....the red lights went off, a strong breeze came in from outside through the window by the bedside to blow pass cutting through my bareness. The violent sound of stormy winds, thunderings and ensuing lightenings filled the darkness of the night. For a minute I forgot I was on-top of Iember, but as soon as I recollected, I smiled, for the night is still long, and the coming storm was about to make it more intriguing.....


.......

Comments

Hot Now