The Primipara's Sexual Healing



 I strolled the veranda to and fro in bid to contain my frustration; Even though I do not know if this is the right way to feel about events that have been happening for the past months, I found myself feeling this way. I halted and leaned on the right portion of the steel veranda, revealed my phone and navigated to my Instagram application. Marriage is not all beds of roses, I know, but I never saw this coming:


It's already been 7 months after the birth of our baby boy; we had been through the pre-natal effects of pregnancy on our sex life; and we did good with the situation. But now, the post-natal effects on our sex life is driving me to a different edge. Though my husband has also developed some new fetishes and fantasies lately, I never had a hard time adapting to his weird orientations until now. Even though, before the arrival of our baby, I was ever ready to evolve sexually with him, now the presence of our baby had become an obstacle to the actualization of that. In fact, it had gotten so bad that lately, we only have the time for quickie sessions. Thankfully, I have a mind that understands what it is like for a first time mother who had to adapt to not only being a wife, but now a mother.


The situation had made me ponder on how my parents were able to handle it. My paranoia had me wondering how we could even make more babies with the current state of our sex life; I for sure do not want no quickie baby. I stay horny these days, and yes even right now, in the depth of the night,here I am alone, outside, with a wet pussy that had the surface of it's vulva glued to my underpant; courtesy of the wet I accumulated while we were making out before the baby started crying. We had had to halt to attend to him. 


It had almost become a norm. In short, we have had to reduce our romantic moments.Now he was back asleep, I had to deal with the emotional shuffle of sudden mood switch. I had left my desirous husband all alone on bed to take my ritualistic veranda walk. I browsed through my Instagram as I reminisced on these events; suddenly I scrolled past a post below the default suggestions. I proceeded to the page and clicked on the link on their bio.


My thoughts retracted to my husband; I could image the way he was laid on the bed and waiting for me to return so we can continue. He sure felt for me. I could still feel the diminishing sensation of his tongue all over my butt. My butt hole retained feelings of a foreign intrusion. My heart burned with pleasure as I reminisce on the ecstatic feel of his tongue tip as he rimmed and drilled my butt with it. It was all minutes ago. I traced my hands back to my pussy, rubbed on it to feel the wetness.


I knew I couldn't subdue it; I dashed back to the bedroom. His hands came around me almost immediately I slumped on the bed;


"Honey."


I followed his hand pull to turn to a sideways posture, our noses met and we shared breath.  


"It won't last, you will see. It will only get better."


"I know, but it's just hard to deal with the energy shift within such a small time."


He pulled me closer, my boobs pressed hard against him, his hardness pressed against my crotch; causing me to breath heavily. He quickly pulled my undies out while I helped to remove the floating gown I was wearing. We readjusted, and he gently turned me to lay on my belly. He ran his hands in soft caress from my shoulders down to my ankles, and he did it again; his soft caress traveled in imaginary lines through the length of my nakedness while I waited in elation for what he was warming up for. 


While his hands were on that travel again, he suddenly halted on my butt, grabbed them both on different hands and softly pressed them upwards repeatedly. He knelt across me, his penis brushed through my thighs and I felt the cold sensation from the cumulated pre-cum. He bent and breathed through my shoulders while his hands were still firmly gripped on my butt. Then he bit his teeth across my shoulders slowly, stopped by my neck and bit it; "You know your body have become so magical after delivery." He murmured sensually into my ear. I scoffed, too aroused to think of what response to give. 


He retreated back to my butt, slowly pulled them apart and buried his face in between my butt cheeks. He sniffed my butt hole and licked it through, following the butt line.I moaned as I giggled on the bed in pleasure. He held my waist to place as I giggled, he rimmed deep into my ass, licking, biting, sucking all over them hungrily. Then he put his tongue straight into my anus, I screamed and flipped around in pleasure.I pulled him down to a flat embrace on the bed. We started kissing. He held my breasts and pressed gently while we kisses, I ran hands through his shoulders, down to his waist, I traced the line from his waist to his cock. I held his cock and guided them inside of me. 


He detached his lips from mine and retreated to my breasts. He grabbed the right breast and nibbled his thumb steadily on it. He ran his tongue tip across it, did it again and then took the nipple into his mouth; He nibbled me nonstop, rolling and running his tongue tip around my nipple region, my nipple stiffened. I whined my waist, beckoning him to stroke me but he continue to suck and press my breasts, sucking out my lactation and nibbling me as he did. Then he started to stroke me weakly, I creamed so much; it was a double sensation: His tongue and lips driving my nipples to stiffness and causing me to lactate, his pleasuring, making me wet and wild with desire with his cock buried in me. He sucked and stroked me; then his stroking became harder and faster.


He ran his hands down to grab my butt, his weight fully pressed on me, stroking me passionately. He ran his tongue through my bare chest, to my neck, into my ear, to my neck again, as he made to return to my chest, I caught his lips, he stuck out his tongue and sucked on it, grabbing him tight as he stroke me. He suddenly pulled his lips off and shuffled his head to my armpit. I made space by stretching my arm a bit and he sniffed and licked my armpit concurrently, switching sides now and then. I became fired with so much lust, I held him tight as he stroke me, as he sniffed and licked my armpit, as he pressed and fondled my butt with deep pleasure. 


We were going to climax, after all these days, finally a beautiful sex, but not for long, while he lay on-top of me after releasing, his dick still buried in me while we talk about our sweet nothings. We lay in that position for so long that his cock started to get hard again, and I knew we were going to do it again before dawn. Slowly, he started to stroke me while we were still discussing, his initial cum still inside of me and causing a friction noise as he stroke. Then the baby's cry came again.....




written by recommendation....contact us to help you publish your sex story.

Comments

Hot Now