Those Girls For Allen Avenue



I stroke the white ball with great force , sending the black cue ball into the adjacent pocket. For the second time , I won Ephraim. I dropped the stick on the board and told Nowa, the security man to play on from my round. I was already bored of playing snooker. I left the sport canopy that housed the snooker set, and paced slowly through  the tarred walkway that led  to the reception. 


I took the stairs up to the second floor, to my room on door number "408". The door made a click like sound as I slid my card through the electric lock, pushing it open as cold vapours from the room blew on me, my nerves quickly readjusting to the change in temperature. I had earlier turned the AC to maximum to chill the air as I was awaiting Maureen's arrival, but it's already 3 hours late the agreed time and I have lost faith on her coming,  yet I knew I wasn't ready to spend another long night alone in my suite. It's just my second night in Lagos but I have already been infected with the recklessness of the night life.


My phone beeped to alert me of an IG notification and when I checked , it was about  some random girl that mentioned me on a comment I made on BellaNaija. I hurried to the post , where she left two "sad face emojis" below my comment. I headed to her page to check  her out. She haven't made a post in the past 8 months but she had enough pictures on her page. A slim ebony girl of about 6 feet, her boobs and butt were just perfect for her build. She surely could pass for a model but yet , from her photos you could tell she was one of those girls on the fast lane. I scrolled to the top of her profile, and clicked on the virtual message button immediately I saw her location was Allen Avenue, fate must have brought her to me and I will see how far our destinies were entwined.


I sent a "Hi" which she replied with a video call. I smiled as I accepted the call, I already knew she was that type of girl and my heart was already beating fast to what our future would be like. She was naked on the cam, and from the background I could tell she was in a hotel room, my type, I knew we would make the perfect partners in sin.  She seemed bigger on the cam. Bad girl and when I gave her the address of my hotel she billed me 50k for the night. The time was at 04:39 PM, I negotiated to 30k and she said she would be on my address before 6 PM. I rolled a blunt and ordered Barleys from the bar. I still had my doubts about Princess, I wondered if she would come for real. Eitherway I woud be climbing the hills until the time she gave me. We chatted some while I waited.


At exactly 05:44 PM her call came in, I have had half of the 80cl Barley's cream while on my second joint. My eyes were beyond Chinese, red and sleepy. I took her call;


"How far? which room are you?" Her voice came from the other end. 


"408"


I held the door ajar as she approached. Somewhat she appeared totally different from the photos. Even though she was just as tall, her figure was different and she looked more delicious, I was stoned to the everest so  I never gave thought to it. She drew closer, and in to my room, with a devilish smile on her face, the fragrance from her perf filling my breath as she walked past.  I smiled too, our minds were on the same lane.My eyes followed the tiktok motion of her butt sides as she walked, each part making a rigorous shaake with each single step. The softness of her butt muscles very obvious. I closed the door and took fast steps to catch up with her. I wound my hands around her from behind, halting her motion as I guarded her waist slowly around to face me;


"Princess" I smiled, biting my lips but the AC dried them almost immediately. I pulled her close, I was just an inch taller.


"See your eyes" she said, nodding towards my face.


"What about my eyes?"


"Haha, you don't know?, check the mirror..."


"Which mirror pass your own eyes?"


She scoffed. "Maybe you have been sleeping".


"Ahhh, bad girl, tell me you don't know why my eyes is so?"


"Forget it", "Will you give me cash or transfer". she said, pulling away from my hold.


"None, what for? You  just arrived and you are asking for money, better go back if that's how you play". I said, with a faked meanness.


 She gave out a  loud laughter.


"Ahh, small thing you don vex"


"See your life". I pulled her back to me and guided both of my hands through her waist sides, her  black silky gown rumpling to my pressure. 


My hands rested on her butt, as I pressed it I realized she had no underpant and her soft butt crinkled to the force of my hands. I pulled her dress up from the waistline and it folded upwards, she raised both hands as I guided the dress to an escape from her body, baring her absolute naturalness. Surely she wasn't the girl on the IG photos but I didn't care anyway. 


I detached from her as she walked towards the  center table, and helped herself to a glass of the Barleys. 


"Call your account for me" I said as I left the parlour for the bedroom


She held the glass of Barley's and followed my lead, to the desk beside the bed, calling out the numbers as she drew closer. From her bank account I discovered she had a different name from what she told me earlier but who cares. Her phone beeped almost immediately I concluded the transfer. I could feel her emotional flip; from reluctantly wild to wildly excited, what money can do...when she is high too.


"Roll SK for me...." she prayed me


I quickly rolled a joint and passed to her. I dialled the intercom and ordered for more Barleys as Princess exhausted the remaining half from the first. The drink had a habit of messing newbies up, surely because of it's creaminess, you may end up drunk before you know it.  Slowly Princess's eyes turned red as her joint burnt down. She was high but yet she was in control, yet I could feel her crave for wildness and unlimitation.We poured more Barleys and rolled more joints. The room was so cold from the AC, the smoke from our joints filled the room, the TV was off, the room was barely illuminated by the weak evening clouds that fell on the window, and lights from the privy bulbs. 


Princess got up and walked past me,my eyes followed her steps again, but this time it was a naked beholding of the way her butt does the rigorous shaking with each stride she took, with all that highness it looked like a scene flash from a music video...I knew it would make sense to spank her hard, but I was too high and lazy to go for it. She made it  into the bathroom and had a quick shower, she got back to sit beside me on the bed. 


"I don't know why I am so wet for you" she said.


 I laughed.


"Let me check" I said, gliding my right hand into the space inbetween her thighs, she didn't resist and as my hand got closer,she tightened her thighs, locking my hand inbetween them, then she held my hand and pulled it in herself, I guilded it slowly and felt my fingers on the surface of her pussy, her juices soaked my finger tips as I made to withdraw my hand but she seized it and pulled me by the neck to fell ontop her. Then I laid her down, as she surrendered to me, I took a full glimpse of her body, her breasts were very full and unused, her pussy was shaped like the hole on the base of a freshly sprouted flower so that she had the entrance a little lower. I knew it would make sense to penetrate her from the back,  I can almost feel her heavens welcoming my hardness as I go in like that. I caressed my hands around her crotch, taking in the sensations of the view of her specially shaped pussy. Then I rubbed my thumb steadily across her clit, her hips whined and as she stuck it up into the air in pleasure, I put my hand below and caught her landing butt, she followed the force and direction of my hand as I turned her around to lay on her tummy. Her curves were very visible as she lay like that, I spanked her softly on both ass, fondling her soft ass with each landing spank, then I gave a hard spank with both hands, holding and pressing the two sides of her butt aggressively, I shook her butt with both hands, and as I fondled the pound of  muscle that formed her butt upwards, it exposes her introitus, beckoning me to come on in.


Her butt felt like two giant loafs of bread on my hold and as I separated them, the juices kept dripping on the bed and my hardness had no hard time in sliding into her ready pussy. She gave a deep moan as she took all of my cock into her. I traced both of my hands on her waist sides, stopping on her butt as I held on to  them, both hands pressed tightly on her butt as I fed her pussy with straight deep strokes as my thighs hit against her butt, making an unavoidable pampam sound. I glide my hands again, upwards to form a firm grip on her shoulders, as I stroke her hard and deep, drilling her and she kept gushing waters. I caressed my hand through her neck to her ear, gliding my index through her face as she caught it in her mouth and sucked on it, moaning and throwing her legs up and down with each stroke. 


We switched position.


Princess got on top of me, her boobs slapping on my face as she rode me. She started slowly, then as she went, her pussy became more watery and loosely. Her riding became intense and now and then she would dry up only to become wet again. I lay still, my cock hardened to utmost pleasure and as she sat on me, my cock buried in her, I felt the tip of my cock hitting her spot as she rode me with intense pleasure.  I grabbed her boobs and nibbled my thumbs on her nipple, she stopped riding me as I nibbled her, I guided her boobs through to my tongue as I nibbled her nipples with my tongue tip. She gave a low moan and told me to come on top. 


I got ontop her and we got entangled in a missionary, she held me tightly as I rode her. Her legs wound around my back and our tongue stuck together as I stroke her to climax, and when her pussy walls tweaks and shivers and her hips stick up, my hardness softened as I deposit precious cums into her womb....



She lay on bed after climax, scrolling through her gallery. I took a long look at her , straining my vision in the darkness of the room,  then I reached for my phone to check out her IG photos a second time. I navigated to her page and browsed through her photos. It was obviously someone else on the IG photos, no resemblance whatsoever.I browsed to the "Tagged" section on her page. I could have freaked out from the photos I discovered on her tagged album if I wasn't so stoned. The first 6 posts were RIP posts from friends, from the posts she was alledged to have taken her own life. I further googled her name; the search results showed news from micro blogs about a stripper that had taken her life, I checked on the image results, the 7th picture was a photo of Princess and the late ebony girl, both on purple bikinis, posed in front of what looked like Coconut beach. I slowed and carefully scrolled through the photos again. Then  I went back to our chat to see that Princess had deleted everything. 


"So it's not you on the IG photos?" I asked, head bent on the phone but fully attentive to Princess.


She's my friend".


"Really?, how come you are using her IG?"


"She logged it in my phone before she died"


"Hmmm, and you think you are the wisest girl in the world?? using your late friends IG? What fate do you wish to attract?" 


"I don't understand" "If it was her, she would do the same to me and I wouldn't mind"


"Really?" I asked.


"Sure"..... Princess sat on the bed and asked me to roll another joint for her. I quickly handed over the one I was smoking to her while trying to make out sense from what she just fed me. 


"So why did you unsend all the messages?" What do you stand to lose ?"


"Really?" Princess drew a long puff, and continued... "You were the first to unsend your messages, so I unsent mine as well, helping you keep a clean sheet sir...."


Again ordinarily I would have been provoked by her words but I was just too high to think about it. She could be a  liar and I wouldn't judge her for it, but lying against me presents her as a really dangerous person. 


"I never unsent my messages, I didn't...." I said, as I went closer to show her the chat window on my phone. She too was shocked, she showed me hers and it showed the messages were cleared.


"It could only be you"


"No, I never did it , I have no reason to lie?" 


As she made to give me back my phone, her finger mistakenly tapped on the heart similey on the virtual send button of the Instagram App. The message ticked as read immediately and then a video call came in,  exactly like the first time I texted Princess. And it wasn't her calling this time but it was the same IG page. 


"This is strange" Princess said, as she trashed the buttom of her joint into the ash plate. "Wait! Don't take the call", she tried to hold me from taking the call. I blocked her off and slide the green button to accept the call, though I covered the front camera with my thumb. The cam showed a fair chubby girl with a blondied low cut , her skin shone under the bathroom light as she was in the bathroom and had towel around her.

Well for one, at least it isn't a ghost, for a  moment I thought I was going to see the late girl on cam. Princess peeped into the camera and made a low scream.


"What?" I asked, aborting the call.


"Wait wait, don't end the call, I know her "


"Really?"


"Yes"

"Where do you know her from?"

"She is my friend too".

"The dead one?"

"Ahhh, oga why, dem get video call for hell?"

'That's mad, so who is this girl that did exactly the same thing you did the first time I texted you?".

"Maybe she logged the Instagram into her phone as well,please forget it"


"Give me her number". 


I typed in the numbers as Princess called them out.


"How is it possible that she also have access to this IG" I asked, dialling her number.


"Seriously I don't know oo"


"Of course". 


The chubby girl, whose name was Mary agreed to come over as I had no other means to get to the root of this mystery. I had to lure her in physically as well, besides...I also get to get double fucks for it.


Mary and I agreed on 25k for the night for a threesome as it was already late,  even though she never knew I was with Princess as I told her the third party was my girlfriend. Mary sounded fun and easygoing, I liked her already. I ordered for baked chocolacto bars and more Barley's while we went joint after joint. 

We waited for Mary, I was excited, my first threesome and I have a curvy black girl and a big beautiful fair girl for the go. I was already feeling like Bjorn Ironside with the best of fucks all for me, at the expense of my money. I knew I was reckless, but I couldn't help myself. 


Mary finally arrived, a goddess!! She was about 5 ft 5", her fairness was spotless, she stood as a Queen, intimidatingly beautiful, but I knew we would all become equal soon as I take her clothes off. Princess lay on bed, semi hidden beneath the covers. I walked slowly towards Mary;


"Mary" I whispered, grabbing her on both ass, my hardness pressed to her crotch. 


"Fine boi" she said, her eyes focused on the bed.


"I be man , who be boi, bad mouth MC...."old man like me wey go give you belle today"  I mumbled, pushing her to the wall, away from the bed.


 She staggered backwards.


"yeye man,ashawo man , no go marry"


We both laughed as I handed my cup of Barleys to her.


"Do you smoke?"


'No, but I have something better than smoke"


"Really? tell me about it?"


"na money o"


'Wetin pass skunk?"


"Better highness wey you go enjoy, dey happy reason well"


"You dey whine me"


Mary walked slowly towards the bed; She flinched on realizing it was Princess on the bed. 


"See this bad girl, na here you come hide bah" She exclaimed, hitting Princess on her ass. They both laughed and Mary excitedly joined her on the bed.


"So na you be the girlfriend"


"na me o, for tonight"


'For your mind"

They laughed. 

We will surely talk about that instagram page later, i thought.For now, we have so much exploring to do, and I love to discover. Mary undressed and what a body to behold!.The sight of her fair nakedness with that colored bead wound around her waist would never escape my brain. 



TO READ FULL STORY, BUY THIS BOOK ON OKADABOOKS OR CONTACT ME TO HAVE THE  PHYSICAL COPY SHIPPED TO YOU 



Comments

Hot Now