Slow And Steady



 We were both on the couch talking about our mutual dislikes,  then I switched positions. My head was moved from its position on the cushion  to rest on her thighs. The comfort of her thighs on my head lured me to trace the hollowness in between her long thighs, I traced them with my head upwards to pause right on her crotch, my hands followed suit, taking  a  firm grip of her waist from both side. My face fully buried on her crotch, Mandy held my head as she adjusted, I tightened my grip on her with the thought that she was going to pull away from me. And as though she had it all planned out she wore just a flowing dress that bared her beautiful boobs and yet concealed her perfect curves due to its spaciousness around her waist area. And when I traced her thighs again, I got my face buried under the covers of her dress, my breath ravished  of the warmness and exoticity  emanating from her inside. I worked my grip on her waist upwards, taking her dress along with my hands, she let her hands follow in obedience  as the dress left her body. 



My eyes were left with nothing but a magnificent beholding of her Queenly build. Her boobs lay on to her like a sculptures casting, her tummy carries so much fertility that they had no time to stay flat and yet the way her boobs merges with her tummy and the way her tummy connects down to her waists to her crotch region can trigger and inspire deep cravings. I was ready to commit the sin and when I started teasing her receptors,her body surrendered and I could feel her veins melting and wanting to surrender to my powers too. My lips planted slow pecks from her neck to her  left shoulders and with soft breaths I guarded them to her right shoulders. I got up to  have full control as I teased her with my unusual kisses that felt more like brisk sucks. I planted one on her neck as I rounded her from behind . sucking on to the spot as once  as my arms came around her, I kept sucking on the spot  as I retracted, my hands slowly adjusting to get into a full grope of her boobs.


 Even though I couldn't cup her boobs, grabbing them like that as I suck on her neck and throbbing my thumbs swiftly abroad her nipples, I felt her waist twist in excitement to my teasing , I pressed her boobs harder as I disengaged my hands from them, I worked my hands down, tracing the both sides of her curves as they drew a triangle with her inside serving as the vertex. My hands stopped right at the vertex.


"I could go on  nonstop you know"? 

"When your body is so inspiring I can't just stop doing things"


I whispered into her ear as I rub my thumbs on the surface of her heavens. Mandy made no attempt to reply, rather she took a  deep breath and I knew she was not just soaked right in my hands, she is soaked of desires. I guarded my mid finger into the waters that have formed in between her legs. I let my other thumb continue the rubbing while my middle right stroked her slowly, her water level rising with each stroke. 


I came around and pulled her legs to order.  I got on top of her and she held my neck  and ran her hands around my chest and shoulders. I slid inside her, filling her inside with all of my hardness. I started stroking her , her  waters gushing out and out. Her moaning was intense as she got confused on what to do with me. I stroke her on a steady pace with her thighs going wider and wider apart , beckoning me to not stop. She held me by the shoulders, our eyes met but she dodged my approach for a kiss. She worked her hands down to my waist. And as I kept riding her, all of my hardness buried inside of her now as she guided her hands to grope on my butt as I stroke her deep, SLOW, AND STEADY.


Comments

Hot Now