Boobs, Blossoms And Blessings (1)



 I buried myself under the covers to keep warm as the AC was at  a maximum. Normally I don't allow it to freeze the room to that degree, even though I do not know why I allowed it to stay ON for so long, I just felt it would make more sense like this. OR  just maybe It couldn't be unconnected from the last time I was in this same hotel with Vivian, though we used a different room, I could feel the events of the last time reoccurring in this room too. The TV was on and tuned to Trace. Even though I wasn't interested in the music,  it was the only illumination in the room so it had the light alternating in respect to the scenes from the music video. 

Ever since the last time I was here, I have been pressed beyond endurance to come again, to replay, to repeat all that happened the last time. Was it the luxury of this temporary home? Surely not, there just seems to be something about Vivian. My thoughts was cut by the vibration of my phone, I checked to see an incoming Whatsapp voice call from Vivian, I slid up and her voice came on.

"What's your room number?"

"309......"

I got up from the bed , throwing off the covers at once. It's been almost 60 minutes of waiting for her. I walked to the door and unlocked it from my side. 


I couldn't see the color of her dress at first as she walked into the darkness of the room, then came on  SZA's "Love Galore", as the video lighting cast on her, revealing  her red top and  faint blue jean , it went off to a dimmed scene and my eyes fell  on the silvery design on the chest position of her red top, my eyes fixed on those silvery stuff...or NOT...now I got it. I realized this is exactly what have had me craving for another taste of Vivian.   


I took slow steps towards her, Vivian turned back and I met her bare back as I got close to her, I wound  my hands around her from behind. My breath slow on her neck side, and my hands even slower with the journey from her waist to her boobs. I could feel the fullness of her boobs covered by the top she wore. My hands went back to where they came from and this time they left with the tip of her top, I drew it up as she raised her hands. I took off the top and we are left with her bra even though the bra couldn't hide the massiveness of her boobs. My hands resumed it's journey, this time they went through to her bare back, I unclipped her bra and threw it to the bed.  My hands volunteered immediately as a temporary bra, supporting her boobs as I grabbed them with both hands and nothing has ever felt so heavenly. We both took slow steps to the mirror beside the TV, there was not enough lucidity to show me the graciousness   of our gesture.  I sucked on her  neck deeply, just her boobs already got me hard a  lot and as I let my hold off em, I took to her jeans as I slowly took it off. 


The coldness of the room only heightened our emotions, I led her to bed and as we got to bed, Vivian turned around to push me by the chest, in repeat of how it went the last time. She took control from there. Vivian got on me, her boobs aroused  and free as she straddle me, I gave in to her powers as she climbed on me and started riding me , her boobs flinging in pendulum.I grabbed her boobs as she rode me , holding the tip with my palms and teasing her nipples swiftly with my thumbs. I held her boobs on both hands and pressed them, making it apart as I sucked on her bare chest, licking and running my tongue through the lines of her bust. I could feel her inside get warmer and  wetter as I lick and nibble her nipples, as she rode me. 

Comments

Hot Now