Erotic Room (2)

erotic room 2

Her boobs flung on my face , my hands wound round her waist as I stroke her from below. Going with same pace, our energies came together as our emotions uniformed. And we were one.  I embraced her nakedness, grabbing as much energy as I can, knowing this intimate pleasure is just for a while.  Touching her body felt like something else, I glide my fingers through her sides, tracing the maps of her curves.  She stuck her butt  backwards as she bounce on me, hitting my cock head deep in her "womb". Her boobs slapped  to and fro on my face as she rode me fiercely.  


I held her waist at still now, trying to drive passionate strokes inside of her, her juices dripped all over my cock. And she became uncontrollable, riding me  as she orgasms. Whining and riding on me with all her emotions, I grabbed her ass and pressed em hard as they bounce on me.  I felt her froze as she orgasms, seizing her riding now and then as she cums, She held her hands around my arms real tight as she surrenders, breathing out slowly, she lays on top of me and it felt like everything was at peace. 


I fondled her hair and caressed them over her back and to her curves, running my palm softly on her rubber-like skin. The warmth of her breath passed on my chest as she breaths in exhaustion. I wound my  right hand around her bare waist. We reshuffled and entangled our legs into an intimate cuddle. Her face was right close to mine, I let my hand drift to her face, I traced my thumb through her forehead and onto her nose, I planted a warm kiss on her nose point, and then on her forehead, down I took her lips into mine and sucked on them......continue reading tomorrow

Comments

Hot Now